We want you to LOVE whatever you order from our store! If you are not entirely satisfied, here's what to do.
We offer easy returns within 30 days from date of purchase if you are not 100% happy with your online order.
Please consider these things before returning or exchanging:
- We do offer refunds for online purchases claimed within 30 days from date of purchase.
- You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returned items. We will cover the cost should the item be faulty.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition, with swing tickets and hygiene stickers attached.
- Please ensure that items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returned items where we have reason to believe that this has not been done.
- Please contact us via email for authorization BEFORE sending items back to the store. We will respond to your email timeously confirming all arrangements (see the PROCESS below)
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase to process a return.
- If paying a visit to our store is easier for you, you are welcome to bring in your online order to be returned in store. Please remember to bring in your invoice as your proof of purchase. View store location here
- If you want to exchange an item for another size, we suggest ordering it online while you wait for this process to happen. We cannot guarantee that a style and size will still be available if you wait until after you've received the refund. However, there is no reason why you won't be refunded if we receive the item you originally bought in perfect, saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your in-store purchase we are happy to offer an exchange or credit note (we do not offer refunds unless the garment is faulty). You can exchange your purchase up to 14 days from the day you purchased it. A credit note is valid for 12 months from the issued date.
Noosa Juniors has the right to assess the age and condition of returned merchandise that has been worn prior to processing a refund or exchange for a faulty garment. Unless the merchandise is deemed a genuine manufacturers fault, exchanges, refunds or credit notes will not be provided after use.
- Email us at email@example.com with the details of your return or faulty item. (You can call us too, but we'll still ask you to send us an email with all the details.)
- Include clear photos of:
- The Tag - so we can see which product it is
- The Fault (if it's faulty) - so we can assess the fault
- The Proof of Purchase - so we can identify the sale on our system and ensure you bought the item from our store.
- We will respond as soon as we can with Authorization (please allow 1-2 business days) and guide you further.
- Please address your parcel to:
- ATT : NOOSA JUNIORS RETURNS
- NOOSA JUNIORS
- SHOP 2, SEAHAVEN RESORT
- 13 HASTINGS STREET
- NOOSA HEADS
- If the item is faulty, please include a receipt for the postage in your parcel so that we can arrange a refund.
- Once we receive the item, we will let you know the outcome within 1-2 business days.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for refunds to appear in your bank account.